Monday 9 November 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy working on one of my eight designs for my minor project! Food was needed to keep my marathon embroidery weekend going and I popped out to Sainsbury's to buy dinner and came across Innocents little food pots, Thai Coconut curry and Mexican sweet potato chilli with winter warmer knitted ankle warmers! lol When did these appear on the shelf? Its all part of the Big Knit Campaign to raise money for Age Concern and Help The Aged and it's so cool the little smoothie drinks they make have little bobble hats! :)

http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/thebigknit/?Page=resource_packs

Follow this link to get all the information you need to take part and get knitting I reall love innocent for their wonderful people friendly ideas!

www.innocentvegpots.co.uk/vegart is also another fun site to look at, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment