Wednesday 6 January 2010

Motivate!!!

Most of Britain is covered in a blanket of snow the greatest snowfall 30 years! Travel chaos ensued and the news advises not to travel unless essential! Well after having a really chilled out Christmas and New Year it's hard enough to gear back up to the pace I was working at before Christmas and the snowy weather doesn't exactly encourage me out and about... But Cabin Fever is developing, lol. So popped out, on foot, to buy a Sketchbook. I've got a good idea about my concept for my Final Major Project and I'm keen to get sketching, college is closed so need to take advantage of the time at home with no distraction but maybe a few phone calls. Project brief needs to be written up and the dissertation finishing. Going to batten down the hatches and keep warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment