Saturday 12 March 2011

The Weeks are flying by

This weekend has been officially designated as my catch up weekend :} A little bit of time to batten down the hatches and gather my thoughts. The Tiny Gallery has take up quite a bit of my time, no regrets, but I need to produce some work myself for a craft fair on Wednesday evening at Greenfields Community Art Centre and of course theres the Aycliffe Angels exhibition to think about. I picked up a short documentary a fortnight ago about the history of Aycliffe Village with references about the Aycliffe Angles and need to go through it again and start a research sketchbook....
Creatively it's been a fantastic start to the year with my 'scavenger' sketchbook on tour in America with about 10, 000 others http://arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject there are some absolutely fantastic sketchbooks to view and the standard of artwork is very high. Lots of very inspirational work!

No comments:

Post a Comment